Gym Flooring - Slip and Impact Resistant
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO GET BEST QUOTE FOR GYM FLOORING
1. Submit Request to Quote
2. Receive up to 3 Quotation Proposals
3. Select BEST QUOTE to engage flooring service
Gym Flooring Singapore
A gym floor has to be stronger than typical floors. It should be easy to clean and maintain. More importantly, gym floors should be slip resistant. Safety is the first priority and only then can you focus on aesthetics. Safety doesn’t just pertain to the floors being slip resistant or impact resistant but also facilitating better indoor air quality. There are floors, especially when they are made of synthetic materials that exude fumes which are harmful.
Here are the types of floorings you can choose from for gyms.
- You can opt for heavy rubber mats. Many commercial gyms use rubber horse stall mats which are dense and quite weighty. You might wonder that such mats will not be aesthetically pleasing but there are enough premium quality rubber mats that will blow you away with their design. Many such mats don’t have an interlocking system where the edges can be adhered or fixed but they are so heavy that you wouldn’t have the edges roll back or curl up.
- Rubber floor tiles are also a handy choice. They are strong, durable and come in an array of designs. Authentic or real virgin rubber will be the best choice. The reason why you should opt for virgin rubber and not recycled rubber is to avert the chemical processing at the time of recycling which will inevitably leave you with a staunch unpleasant smell.
- Cork flooring is a good choice. It is completely natural and eco friendly. It has high impact resistance and provides walking comfort. Cork is a sound absorber which is a bonus. For gyms where people are likely to pull and push equipment across the floor, cork is not the best choice.
Other commonly opted for flooring materials for gyms are foam tiles and utility grade wood. We partner established Flooring Companies in Singapore to provide gym floorings with professional installations. Contact us to get your Best Quote for Gym Flooring.