Beautiful Parquet Flooring Selections
Professional Parquet Floor Installation
Modern Parquet Flooring
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO GET BEST QUOTE FOR PARQUET FLOORING
1. Submit Request to Quote
2. Receive up to 3 Quotation Proposals
3. Select BEST QUOTE to engage flooring service
Parquet Flooring Singapore
If you have plans of changing your flooring, you might just want to consider parquet flooring. Parquet flooring is a particular type of flooring that is composed of durable wooden blocks in geometric or block patterns. Parquet flooring is usually applied in ground floors of theatres and auditoriums. When it comes to home use, parquet floors are usually applied or used in bedrooms and hallways. Parquet floors are also considered better than standard floor tiles because they feel warmer underfoot.
Parquet Flooring Pros
This type of flooring carries several advantages and one of which is affordability. These floors might look costly but these are ultimately affordable. You can easily add touch of elegance and style to your home without actually paying for this amazing privilege. Other advantages of parquet flooring are:
- Parquet floors are durable and long lasting.
- Parquet flooring requires minimal or no maintenance.
- Parquet floors are easy to clean but when cleaning the floor; avoid using vacuum cleaner for this can scratch the surface as the grit particles are embedded on spinning brushes.
- Parquet flooring is easy to install. Individuals can even use this as floating flooring through placing this over their existing flooring materials. Laying down parquets is easy and individuals only need to arrange the parquet in block patterns or geometric patterns and glue them properly.
Parquet Flooring Cons
Parquet floors do not really have major disadvantages however, you need to maintain your parquet floor in order to keep them appealing and looking as good as new. Few cons of parquet flooring are:
- Parquet floors are not scratch resistant.
- Parquet floors can also fade especially if exposed to direct sunlight for long period of time.
- Another disadvantage is that parquet floors need to be sanded, polished and re-sealed on regular basis.
With all the information about parquet flooring given above, it will be easier for you to decide if this type of flooring is right for your home.
Contact us if you require Parquet Flooring. We partner leading Flooring Companies in Singapore to provide good selections of Parquet Flooring with best quotes. Get your best quote for parquet flooring!